Spray Equipment Rentals
Spray-Quip is a leading supplier of single and plural component spray equipment rentals to apply a variety of protective coatings from top material manufacturers like Carboline and Sherwin-Williams. We offer an extensive, well-maintained rental fleet of standard and custom-built spray equipment packages to help you apply epoxies, urethanes, polyurea, mortar and more. Our rental fleet is outfitted with current models so you can be sure you are working with the highest quality equipment with the latest features and technology. Because our staff works with different materials daily we are able to provide our customers with the best equipment recommendations based on coating specifications, equipment requirements and project type so you can complete your project with the right machine for the job. Contact us today for pricing and let our knowledgeable staff assist you in finding the right rental equipment for your project!
A Better Rental Experience
- Fast Turnaround Times - When you have a project and need rental equipment fast, Spray-Quip's extensive rental fleet has the right sprayer for your job. Our machines are well-maintained and ready for you, any time. Don't get stuck waiting for insufficient equipment. Find everything you need right when you need it at Spray-Quip.
- The Right Equipment for the Job - Focus on managing and coordinating your project and let the friendly staff at Spray-Quip handle the rest. From material specifications, power requirements, hose bundles and more, our experts will put together the appropriate rental package for your job so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Top-Notch Equipment Support - We understand that accidents happen. When you are experiencing equipment problems on the jobsite count on Spray-Quip to help you get back up and running. Our experienced technicians can provide over-the-phone support to help you troubleshoot with ease and repair parts can be shipped to your jobsite same-day for a customer service experience like no other.
Setting You Up for Success
At Spray-Quip, each piece of rental equipment is cautiously examined and serviced prior to rental to bring you the highest-performing, most reliable machine for the job. Our knowledgeable staff will work with you to provide you with the proper hose length, fastest delivery time, recommended spare parts and more for a comprehensive rental package to meet your exact needs. From plural component sprayer rentals, technical support, spare parts or anything in between, Spray-Quip has everything you need to keep the job running smoothly.
Spray-Quip offers rent-to-own options for select units in our rental fleet. Rent-to-own options are ideal for businesses that are hesitant to purchase new equipment, looking to save money, slowly expanding their business services or are interested in using the equipment before committing to ownership. Keep money flowing into your business while working towards spray equipment ownership! If you or your business are interested in purchasing the highest quality reconditioned or used spray equipment available, our rent-to-own option is a convenient choice for you. Each of our rental units are serviced regularly ensuring you only recieve well-maintained, reliable spray equipment whether you are purchasing or renting. Contact us to learn more about the rent-to-own process and see which rental units are available for purchase to suit your application!
Why Rent Spray Equipment?
Rental equipment is often the proper choice for many coatings applications and we strive to provide the most cost-effective, dependable solutions to our customers. Purchasing new equipment is not always the smartest choice when you are completing short or infrequent projects that have special equipment requirements. By renting single and plural component spray equipment you can use higher quality machines at a fraction of the price while still supporting the demands of your business. Rely on Spray-Quip's extensive rental fleet for maintenance-free, readily-available solutions to your spray equipment needs.
- Fewer Costs - Businesses completing specialty projects can avoid unnecessary maintenance and storage costs by renting spray equipment. Maximize profits and improve bids by eliminating the hidden costs of equipment ownership.
- More Flexibility - Renting allows businesses to find the right type and size of equipment for the job at hand. When business demands change don't get stuck with specialty equipment that no longer makes your business money. Get exactly what you need, right when you need it.
- Increased Cash Flow - Free up cash and expand your business by renting. When you choose to rent spray equipment you conserve precious capital and allow those dollars to be spent elsewhere.
Featured Pumping & Application Equipment
Scroll left to right through our most popular pumping and application equipment for sale!