Binks offers a complete range of pressure feed tanks and paint supply containers that allow your material to be properly prepared, thinned, conditioned, agitated and supplied to your HVLP or conventional spray gun. Each pressure tank delivers consistent spraying viscosity and pressure for constant, uniform material flow and a high quality finish. Constructed with the highest-grade materials, Binks's complete range of presssure feed tanks are suitable for solvent and waterborne coatings allowing you to find the right configuration to best suit your application requirements.
- ASME certified for use with flammable and combustible materials
- Multiple tank sizes, ranging from 2.8 to 60 gallons
- High pressure rating for heavier materials
- Stainless and carbon steel models available to complete a wide variety of industrial applications
- Equipped with user-friendly air regulator and safety pressure relief valves
- Manual, rotary and oscillating agitation types of superior agitation
- Available individually or in equipment packages with gun and hoses
Selecting the Right Pressure Tank
With different tank sizes, materials and features available it can be difficult to determine which pressure tank configuration is best for your application. For helpful information on what to consider when selecting a pressure tank check out our tips below. If you need assistance simply contact us and let our friendly staff help you in choose a configuration and make sure you are getting the best pressure tank for the job!
The materials you use and size of your application will help you determine the appropriate tank size. How many gallons of material are you using? Are you using single or plural component materials? If using plural component materials, what is the tank life of your material? Each of these questions will help you determine which tank size best suits your application. If you are using less material or a material with a shorter tank life, you should use a smaller pressure tank. For higher production applications or materials with longer tank lives, a larger pressure tank will help you efficiently complete your project!
The degree of corrosion resistance required for your coating will help determine which tank material you should choose. Whether you are working with solvent or waterborne coatings, you will need a tank constructed from materials that will be compatible with your coating. Binks's range of pressure tanks have zinc-plated carbon steel, galvanized carbon steel and stainless steel tank material options for complete material handling suitability. For best chemical resistance and coating compatibility, choose stainless steel pressure tanks!
Depending on your material and application there are many configurable features you may wish to add to your pressure tank. If you are working with high viscosity materials you may need to use the larger bottom-feed fluid outlet option to avoid clogging. Also, single and dual regulated options are available to offer complete control over fluid and air pressure for better flow and atomization. Lastly, you will need to determine if your material requires agitation. If so, you can choose from direct-drive or gear-reduced agitation depending on the material viscosity and volume of material you plan on using.
Learn More About Binks Pressure Tanks
83 Series Pressure Tanks
- Zinc-plated or stainless steel lid option for use with solvent or waterborne materials
- 80 psi maximum working pressure
- 2.8 gallon tank size suitable for 1 gallon pails
- 3/8" top-feed fluid outlet
- Single and double regulated configurations
- Optional direct-drive agitation
183 Series Pressure Tanks
- Galvanized or stainless steel tank options for use with solvent or waterborne materials
- 110 psi maximum working pressure
- 2.8, 5, 10 and 15 gallon tank sizes suitable for 1 and 5 gallon pails
- 3/8" top-feed fluid outlet, with option to convert to bottom-feed fluid outlet
- Large handles for increased portability
- Location lugs for proper lid orientation
- Fill port for easy material loading
- High chemical resistance for longer service life
- Optional direct-drive or gear-reduced agitation
Reduce cleaning time and conserve material with disposable tank liners! These liners have been designed with a contoured lip that snaps over the pail's top to prevent leakage between the tank liner and wall for easy cleanup.
- Tough, durable high-density polyethylene
- Reduce solvent usage and costs
- Quickly change colors or materials
Solvent Saver Tanks
Clean your system faster using less solvent with a Solvent Saver Tank! This accessory mixes your solvent with compressed air to pressure flush paint lines, fluid passageways and other system components quickly and thoroughly.
- 2.8 gallon tank size
- Galvanized carbon steel
- Save time and eliminate color contamination when switching materials
- Uses less than 25% of cleaning solvents required in a wet flush system
Bottom Outlet Conversion Kit
For thicker, more viscous coatings consider the bottom outlet conversion kit! This kit will convert your standard 3/8" top-feed fluid outlet to a 3/4" bottom-feed fluid outlet to eliminate clogging and improve flow.
- Includes riser legs, mounting fasteners, fittings and outlet pipe
- Stainless steel
- Pair with agitation for best material suspension for heavy coatings
- For use with 2.8, 5, 10 and 15 gallon tanks
Featured Pumping & Application Equipment
Scroll left to right through our most popular pumping and application equipment for sale!