Model 2100 Conventional Spray Gun
Designed to apply all conventional coatings, the Model 2100 Spray Gun features Binks's industry-leading conventional spray technology that provides the highest atomization power to tackle high production projects utilizing low to high viscosity materials. These guns feature sturdy construction for longer life and the industry's largest selection of heavy-duty air nozzles for the best atomization and spray patterns. Contact us today to find the right Model 2100 spray gun configuration for your material and project requirements.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fluid passageways for complete material compatibility
- Full-sized spray gun with ergonomic handle for all-day comfort
- Maximum-delivery air nozzles that provide higher atomization for a better finish using less material
- Integrated gun body and fluid head featuring fewer parts for easier maintenance
- Easily adjust air supply at the gun with cheater valve
- High trigger pivot point that allows for increased fluid delivery
- Large pattern sizes for increased production rates
- 3/8" fluid inlet for use with low to high viscosity coatings
- Available individually or in equipment packages with hoses and pressure tanks
- Abrasive Fluids
- Zinc-Rich Coatings
- High Solids Materials
For hard-to-reach or specialty applications, Binks offers a complete line of spray gun extension accessories to help you get the job done comfortably. Whether you are pipe coating or require extended reach, there is a gun extension for your material and application.
- Constructed from durable materials for use with virtually any material, including abrasive fluids
- 6" to 87" length options, with the ability to order custom lengths to suit any application
- 360°, 90° and 45° spray pattern options
- For large and small diameter pipe, bolt holes, curved pipe and general extended reach applications
Binks offers a complete range of pressure feed tanks and paint supply containers that allow your material to be properly prepared, thinned, conditioned, agitated and supplied to your conventional spray gun. Each pressure tank delivers consistent spraying viscosity and pressure for constant, uniform material flow and a high quality finish. Constructed with the highest-grade materials, Binks's complete range of presssure feed tanks are suitable for solvent and waterborne coatings allowing you to find the right configuration to best suit your application requirements.
- ASME certified for use with flammable and combustible materials
- Multiple tank sizes, ranging from 2.8 to 60 gallons
- Stainless and carbon steel models available to complete a wide variety of industrial applications
Featured Pumping & Application Equipment
Scroll left to right through our most popular pumping and application equipment for sale!